Private boat tours in Cinque Terre and Portofino area. Ride along the cliffs of Portofino and 5 Terre with your personal English speaking skipper, enjoy this unique experience to see these places from the seaside. Private boats available for a swim or some snorkeling, exploring hidden coves, sipping an aperitivo in the sunset or even have a cooking class on board.
Cinque Terre boat tours
Public boats with scheduled service are still the best way to hop-on-hop-off in every village (except Corniglia), because they are equipped with gangways to allow a safe embarking/disembarking of people. If you are a large group note that you can rent your private big boat for the day, for more info contact us.
Private boats. During the high season it’s easy to find piers with long queues and ferries very crowded, that’s why for making your 5 Terre boat tour something memorable, you could hire a private boat with skipper. Please don’t think hop-on and hop-off in every village like you do with the ferry, because even private boats are subjected to restrictions in access to the marinas of the villages:
- Cinque Terre villages have very small marinas often occupied by boats of the residents.
- They are included in a National Park.
- In Riomaggiore is very difficult to disembark even with small boats and there are plenty of steps to climb from the marina di the village,
- To disembark in Vernazza most of the boats have to move their passengers on a tender allowed to enter the port.
Portofino private boat tours
Public boats with scheduled service are available between Sestri Levante, Portofino, San Fruttuoso, Camogli. If you are a large group note that you can rent your private big boat for the day, for more info contact us.
Private boats. We arrange full and half day boar rides with English speaking skipper with a pickup in Portofino, Santa Margherita, Rapallo to:
- The promontory of Portofino with San Fruttuoso and Christ of the Abyss
- The promontory of Portofino and Camogli
- Cinque Terre from Portofino area full day excursion