Visit the Cinque Terre and the Gulf of Poets only with your private boat. Visit this page for seeing the type of boats available.
This is a full day sea experience, suitable for who wants to enjoy a day at sea and don’t need necessarily to visit every village of 5 Terre. Ride along the Cinque Terre coast, relax, sunbathe, stop for swimming or snorkeling in lovely isolated coves for admiring the seabed. Choose your favorite boat from the ones listed below.
During the day, according to the itinerary that you chose, you have the opportunity to disembark and visit Portovenere (UNESCO site considered the gateway to the 5 Terre) and Vernazza (move on a tender to disembark), decide to have lunch in one of these villages or aboard.
If you wish to visit some 5 Terre villages moving by boat between them, remember that the big boats are not allowed to enter those very small marinas, the only solution are:
- Hiring a small boat that works like a water taxi. Note that even in this case, some boats might be subjected to restrictions because 5 Terre are a National Park or because they are not residents of the villages.
- Mix up some walking in the villages, have one-hour ride along the coast with a private boat and enjoy a drive along the panoramic road with your private driver something like described here https://www.lunaetours.com/tour/la-spezia-to-cinque-terre-shore-excursion/
GENERAL TOUR INFO
This is a sample itinerary of Cinque Terre private boat Tour. All our 5 Terre by boat itineraries are fully customizable according to the size of the group and our wishes. We will advise you the best solution for enjoying your day in the 5 Terre region.
- Type of boat: the biggest ones (# 1 #2 #3) are suitable for large groups. The smaller ones range between 6/12 passengers)
- Departures: from La Spezia. Other pick up places are arrangeable on request.
- Duration: full day boat tours 8 hrs. permit you to reach the 5 Terre. Half day tours (4 hrs.) permit to remain in Portovenere and Gulf of La Spezia area.
- The boat passengers capacity is indicated on each picture. In Italy, by law, the majority of the boats are not allowed to load more than 12 people (including crew). If you are a bigger party, look at the bigger boats or contact us , we will find a solution!
- What is usually included: English speaking skipper, crew, fuel, snacks and beverages (wine, beer excluded), snorkeling equipment.
- Optional: tourist guide service, lunch aboard or in restaurant, private car transfer, tips and extras.
- Activity Level: moderate/challenging. On bigger boats it’s easier to get on and off on smaller 5 Terre private boats it’s more difficult. Remember that for disembarking in Vernazza you have to jump on smaller boats.
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes, swimsuit and towel, sunglasses, hat/cap, sunscreen.