Private tour with personal driver suitable for small groups of the 5 Terre and Portovenere.
Discover the beauties of Portovenere, Manarola, Vernazza and Corniglia moving by van and by boat.
Meet your driver-guide at the La Spezia cruise terminal and set off for a fantastic day in the amazing Portovenere and Cinque Terre! Visit the villages like Manarola, Vernazza and Corniglia enjoy their pleasant atmpsphere, admire the 5 Terre coast from the seaside during the private boat ride. Experience the local flavors by having lunch in a local eatery and finally admire some breathtaking views traveling on the panoramic road on the way back to La Spezia.
- Private tour of Portovenere, Manarola, Vernazza, Corniglia.
- Visit the best of 5 Terre and Portovenere both UNESCO sites on foot, by private boat and by car.
- Explore the hidden corners of the villages.
- Private boat tour to admire the magnificent views of the coast and to beat the crowd on the ferries.
- Breathtaking views traveling on the panoramic road.
- Free time for enjoying the local flavors.
- Gelato tasting.
Meet your driver-guide at the cruise facility of La Spezia, travel by private comfortable minivan along the Gulf of Poets side as far as Portovenere. It’s the oldest village of the area, fortified by Genoa in 1116 and considered the “gateway to the Cinque Terre”. Enjoy some free time there, then depart to the Cinque Terre.
Travel along the panoramic road which connects the five villages with breathtaking views over the vineyards, the villages and the sea. First stop is Manarola driver will escort you to explore the village, maybe walking in the vineyards and learn more about the wine growing or just walking in the backstreets.
At he end of the walk, arrive at the marina, have some free time to eventually take the classic picture of the village from the cliffs. Afterwards meet the skipper and with your private boat ride along the coast to admire those daring tiny villages hanging on the cliffs and surrounded by vineyards, terraces and olive groves.
After approximately one hour get off in Vernazza here have time on your own for lunch to experience the local flavors like pasta al pesto, pansotti with walnut sauce, local anchovies, stuffed mussels, all accompanied with the 5 Terre white wine.
In the afternoon meet the driver-guide and travel along the panoramic road to Corniglia, the smallest of the five towns, here the atmosphere is always pleasant and nice, take your time for a good gelato then head back to La Spezia.
Catch the ferry to Vernazza and marvel at the characteristic villages and their colorful houses from the sea. In Vernazza you will have free time to wander around and for lunch before meeting back with the driver that will drive you to the last stop: Corniglia, the only village that is not directly on the sea but offers beautiful views.
Price per person € 160,00 calculated on a base of 5 participants.
If your party is smaller or bigger, we will send you a customized quotation.
- Private tour
- Minimum #1 maximum #15 participants. If you have a bigger party we will arrange for you a bespoke program.
- Round trip transportation with A/C comfortable minivan.
- Professional English speaking driver-guide. He provides in depth information about the area, advises about restaurants or shopping and assists for meeting the private boat.
- One hours private boat tour along the coast (weather and sea permitting).
- Cinque Terre artisanal gelato.
- Tourist guide
- Other extras not listed above
- Tips (optional)
- Meeting point: La Spezia.
- Duration: 9 hours
- Activity Level: moderate. The walking tours involve some up/down hill walking, climb 3-4 flights of stairs in necessary, step on and off of big/small boats and trains if needed
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for people with wheelchair or reduced mobility. In this case let us know your needs, we will design a lighter version of the tour.
- In case of rough sea or inclement weather, the boat ride could be canceled. In that case the tour takes place entirely by van or train.
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes, sunglasses, hat/cap, sunscreen.
- The boat tour is available from Easter to All Saints. From November to March the tour takes place by minivan/train.
Need more customization?
Send us your requests!
Are you on a cruise?
Are you a larger group?
Wish to modify the itinerary?
Wish to add lunch?