Florence and Pisa cruise shore excursion from the port of La Spezia with personal English speaking driver
Departing from the port of La Spezia the best way to visit in one day the highlights of Florence and the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Shore trip with your English private driver to admire the masterpieces of Florence like Piazza del Duomo, Piazza del Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, have some time for a typical Tuscan lunch and some shopping. In the afternoon, on the way back to La Spezia’s port, have time to “hold up the Leaning Tower of Pisa”.
- Private tour.
- Personal English speaking driver.
- Comfortable A/C minivan.
- Car sightseeing of Florence: Piazzale Michelangelo, Santa Croce.
- Visit the highlights at your own pace, the driver provides maps and info.
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa square.
Meet your driver at the La Spezia cruise facility harbor and you set off straight for Florence.
First stop Piazzale Michelangelo from where you will enjoy the best views of the city of Florence and your driver will give you information about the history and the culture of this wonderful city.
Proceed with your car sightseeing tour to Santa Croce church where Michelangelo is buried and end up by the Duomo of Florence. Get off here and have time to explore the heart of Florence at tour own pace: Piazza Della Signoria with the world-famous town hall “Palazzo Vecchio“, built in 1300s to be the seat of the Florentine Republic and turned in 1500s into the private residence of the powerful Medici family; Ponte Vecchio the oldest bridge of Florence full of jewelry shops; Piazza del Duomo, commanded by the huge Florentine cathedral, the 84m-tall Giotto bell tower and the octagonal baptistery covered in white and green marble.
Free time for lunch or for some shopping before heading back to your cruise.
On the way back quick stop in Pisa to marvel at the amazing Piazza dei Miracoli and to take a picture holding the world famous leaning tower.
If you’d rather prefer to cut Pisa and stay longer in Florence for having more free time, visiting a museum or have a ride in the Tuscan countryside, just let us know! We will set up a bespoke program designed upon your wishes.
Price per person € 188,00 calculated on a base of 4 participants.
If your party is smaller or bigger, we will send you a customized quotation.
- Private tour
- Minimum #1 maximum #8 participants. If you have a bigger party we will arrange for you a bespoke program.
- Full day English speaking driver.
- Comfortable A/C minivan.
- Local tour guide
- Museum tickets. We can make reservation/purchasing of skip-the-line tickets
- Tips (optional).
- Meeting point: La Spezia cruise terminal.
- Duration: 9 hours
- Activity Level: Light: no special skills are required and even people without a fitness base will enjoy these trips. The guided walks take place mostly on flat or slightly sloping surfaces, with a possibility of few steps to climb. If there are people with certain disabilities or needing to move with the wheelchair, please inform us, we will design a tour fitting your needs.
- The tour runs with rain or shine, but in case of weather alert the tour can be modified or canceled.
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes, sunglasses, hat/cap, sunscreen.
Need more customization?
Send us your requests!
Are you a larger group?
Wish to modify the itinerary?
Wish to add lunch/wine tasting?