Private shore excursion from La Spezia and Portovenere to Portofino, Santa Margherita, Camogli, Chiavari.
Cruise ship tour discovering the beauties of the Italian Riviera where Portofino i certainly the gem but that offers other lovely places to visit around the Gulf of Tigullio: merchant town like Chiavari (nothing touristy) with its morning colorful market and characteristic porticos full of local shop. Camogli, called the town of the white sails becuase here we built in the past the tall ships of the genoese navy and then Santa Margherita with its lovely promenade that stretches between the park and the sea. Finally Portofino, always elegant, with a certain sophisticated charm originated from the its long tradition in hosting the Italian and foreign high society.
- Private tour of Portofino and Italian Riviera.
- Private English speaking driver***
- Stunning panoramas, blue sea, elegant villages.
- A touch of real life in Chiavari and Camogli, a touch of elegance in Portofino and Santa Margherita.
- Taste some local specialties
Meet your driver-guide at La Spezia/Portovenere cruise facility and be ready to set off for Camogli, a picturesque harbor town on the Italian Riviera. Take a stroll on the seafront promenade enjoying the breeze and the slow pace atmosphere of this typical Ligurian fishing town and taste some authentic local cheese focaccia.
Then continue to Chiavari, a less touristy destination but nonetheless fascinating, where you will have some free time to explore the colorful food market and stroll the ancient porticos. Ready to treat your palate with some local specialties? For lunch you will have farinata (typical Ligurian dish prepared with chickpea flour), pasta with fresh pesto sauce and of course dessert.
It’s now time for the elegant Portofino, set in a natural inlet surrounded by green hills dotted with olive groves. The town is very popular also among the VIPs as you can see from the yachts lined up in the harbor and the expensive boutiques and restaurants on the waterfront, but it is nevertheless a must-see in the Riviera.
Last stop is Santa Margherita, another charming fishing harbor where you can have a walk along the promenade lined with palm trees and have a refreshing ice-cream before heading back to La Spezia.
Price per person € 140,00 calculated on a base of 5 participants.
If your party is smaller or bigger, we will send you a customized quotation.
- Private tour
- Minimum #1 maximum #15 participants. If you have a bigger party a coach tour will be arranged.
- Transportation: minivan with English speaking driver
- Information about the history of the area, points of interest, shops and restaurants.
- Tasting of local specialties.
- Meeting point La Spezia cruise terminal. Make sure to catch the shuttle bus (free) from the ship in order to reach the meeting point. The driver will be waiting holding a sign with your name.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Activity Level: light
- Suitable also for people with reduced mobility.
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes, sunglasses, hat/cap, sunscreen
- Local tour guide
- Other extras not listed above
Need more customization?
Send us your requests!
Are you a larger group?
Wish to modify the itinerary?
Wish to add or cut some stages?
Need car/coach transfers?
Wish to have more rest days?