Florence and Pisa cruise shore excursion from the port of Livorno with private English speaking driver
The port of Livorno is definitely the best place where organize your shore trip to Florence and Pisa because Florence is approx. 1-hour drive away from Livorno and Pisa is even closer. This shore trip with your English private driver allows to admire the main monuments of Florence like Piazza del Duomo, Piazza del Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, have free time for a typical Tuscan lunch and some shopping as well. In the afternoon, on the way back to Livorno’s port, have time to visit one of Italy’s wonders: the Leaning Tower of Pisa square, so-called Miracles Fields.
If you’d rather prefer to cut Pisa and stay longer in Florence for having more free time, visiting a museum or have a ride in the Tuscan countryside with wine tasting, just let us know! We will set up a bespoke program designed upon your wishes.
- Private shore excursion from Livorno.
- Personal English speaking driver.
- Comfortable A/C minivan.
- Car sightseeing of Florence: Piazzale Michelangelo, Santa Croce.
- Visit the highlights at your own pace, the driver provides maps and info.
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa square.
Meet your driver at Livorno cruise facility and depart for Florence. First stop Piazzale Michelangelo from where you will enjoy the iconic view of the Florence skyline. Proceed with your car sightseeing through Santa Croce church(where Michelangelo is buried) and end up by the Duomo of Florence. Here get off here and have time to explore the heart of Florence at tour own pace: Piazza Della Signoria with the world-famous town hall “Palazzo Vecchio“, built in 1300s to be the seat of the Florentine Republic and turned in 1500s into the private residence of the powerful Medici family; Ponte Vecchio the oldest bridge of Florence full of jewelry shops; Piazza del Duomo, dominated by the huge Florentine cathedral, the 84m-tall Giotto bell tower and the octagonal baptistery covered in white and green marble.
Free time for lunch or for some shopping before heading back to your cruise.
On the way back quick stop in Pisa to marvel at the amazing Piazza dei Miracoli and to take a picture holding the world famous leaning tower.
If you’d rather prefer to cut Pisa and stay longer in Florence for having more free time, visiting a museum or have a ride in the Tuscan countryside, just let us know! We will set up a bespoke program designed upon your wishes.
Price per person € 160,00 calculated on a base of 4 participants.
If your party is smaller or bigger, we will send you a customized quotation.
- Private tour
- Minimum #1 maximum #8 participants. If you have a bigger party we will arrange for you a bespoke program.
- Full day English speaking driver.
- Comfortable A/C minivan.
- Lunch in Florence
- Lunch/wine tasting in a wine-farm.
- Local tour guide
- Museum tickets. We can make reservation/purchasing of skip-the-line tickets
- Tips (optional).
- Meeting point: Livorno’s port by the ship or by the cruise facility.
- Duration: 9 hours
- Activity Level: Light: no special skills are required and even people without a fitness base will enjoy these trips. The guided walks take place mostly on flat or slightly sloping surfaces, with a possibility of few steps to climb. If there are people with certain disabilities or needing to move with the wheelchair, please inform us, we will design a tour fitting your needs.
- The tour runs with rain or shine, but in case of weather alert the tour can be modified or canceled.
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes, sunglasses, hat/cap, sunscreen.
Need more customization?
Send us your requests!
Are you a larger group?
Wish to modify the itinerary?
Wish to add or cut some stages?
Need car/coach transfers?
Wish to have more rest days?