Guided walk of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso moving by train between the villages.e
Have a complete and in depth view of 5 Terre UNESCO site relying on your private English speaking guide. Nothing too rushed, take your time to listen to the explanations telling more about the local history, uses, customs and lifestyle. Visit the most hidden part of the villages, walk up high to enjoy the best views of the area and in each one of them have some free time for yourself. Between the villages will be used the train for moving, hop on and off freely by relying on the Cinque Terre train card and in this way try to beat the crowd that in certain places mught be found. Lunch will be included with set menu in Monterosso to make you experience even the local flavors of 5 Terre.
- Private tour of Manarola, Riomaggiore, Vernazza, Monterosso.
- English speaking local tour guide.
- Explore the hidden corners of the villages.
- Photo opportunities by reaching the most scenic parts of the villages.
- Lunch in restaurant with traditional specialties.
- Free time in every village.
Meet your private tour guide in La Spezia and take the first train to Riomaggiore that is the second largest village of Cinque Terre. Here take a stroll around the panoramic path from where stretch your sight all over the coast and over the Via dell’Amore (still closed due to a rock slide). Before meeting the main street take a look at St. John the Baptist church that belongs to 1350. Free time follows.
Train to Monterosso, the largest of the five villages, like Riomaggiore is divided in new and old Monterosso. Strolling along the walkway by the sea admire one of the best sight of 5 Terre, then explore the village by walking the backstreets leading to a tiny church built in mid 1600 decorated by mysterious sculptures.
Lunch in restaurant with menu of Ligurian specialties.
After some free time take the train to Vernazza, one of the most charming village of 5 Terre. Here learn more about the urban planning for such small communities all of them belonging to the 1200/1300. free time follows.
Train to Manarola and along the main street reach the the marina and from the top of a little promontory take the iconic picture of the village from the cliffs. Time at leisure.
Train back to La Spezia.
Price per person € 65,00 calculated on a base of 25 participants.
If your party is smaller or bigger, we will send you a customized quotation.
- Private tour
- Minimum #1 maximum #35 participants. If you have a bigger party we will arrange for you a bespoke program.
- Cinque Terre card train day pass.
- Local English speaking tourist guide.
- Lunch in restaurant with typical menu (mixed appetizers, pasta with pesto sauce, dessert, water wine)
- Boat tur
- Other extras not listed above
- Tips (optional)
- Meeting point: la Spezia rain station. Other meeting point on request.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Activity Level: moderate. The walking tours involve some up/down hill walking, climb 3-4 flights of stairs in necessary, hop on and off trains.
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for people with wheelchair or reduced mobility. In this case let us know your needs, we will design a lighter version of the itinerary.
- The tour runs with rain or shine, in case of weather alert (orange/red) the tour could be modified or canceled.
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes, sunglasses, hat/cap, sunscreen
Need more customization?
Send us your requests!
Are you a larger group?
Wish to modify the itinerary?
Wish to add or cut some stages?
Need car/coach transfers?
Wish to have more rest days?