Chianti wine tasting tours, day Trips outside Florence in the Tuscan countryside with winery visits
Tuscany is probably the most famous wine region in the world! There are so many wine growing areas each one of them with its own peculiarities: the Chianti wine region stretches between Florence and Siena, further south of Siena there are the areas of Brunello di Montalcino and Nobile di Montepulciano. If you move south-west of Florence don’t miss the Bolgheri wine region where Ornellaia and Sassicaia wine are made. These are the most famous ones, but wherever your travel in Tuscany (like in the rest of Italy) you will find awesome local wines like the areas of Lucca, Arezzo, Cinque Terre.
What else, just take a look at our list of day trips outside Florence and let us know your needs, please contact us for a personal quotation or if there is some place that you don’t find here, feel free to contact us.
Montalcino and Pienza. Two gems of the Val d’Orcia for a wine and cheese tour.
Montepulciano and Cortona. Another wine tour paired with Cortona a famous Etruscan town.
Chianti wine tours with winery visits and easy to pair with Siena or San Gimignano.
Brunello wine tour.
Montepulciano wine tour.
Sassicaia and Ornellaia wine tour.
Details and information
- The price indicated in the box on the right of the page refers to a Chianti Wine Tour with the visit of a winery in the morning with wine tasting, lunch in a wine farm and visit of San Gimignano in the afternoon, based on 6 participants.
- All tours are fully customizable upon your needs.
- All tours are private, nothing shared.
- Minimum 1 maximum 7/8 people per van. For bigger groups please contact us, we will arrange a customized solution.
- Personal speaking English and knowledgeable driver.
- Comfortable A/C minivans.