Wine and Food Tasting in the Hills of Luni
The Colli di Luni are located a few kilometers west of Carrara and offer an excellent production of white and red wines, the flavors of our territory. The guided tour in the museum cellar is followed by a wine tasting accompanied by local specialties.
- Guided visit of the Wine Museum, in English.
- Visit the wine farm, with the olive grove, the vineyards and the distillery.
- Taste 3 wines and one grappa with some snacks.
- Possibility to buy wines, spirits and local food specialties.
- Meeting time in the MORNING 10.30 | AFTERNOON 16.00
- Duration 2 hours. + free time.
- Every day except Sunday.
- Meeting at the winery’s reception.
- Type of tour SHARED. You might find other people doing the same activity. If you want to make it private click here.
- Price €…… per person – Under 18 € ……. per person – MINIMUM 2 PARTICIPANTS.
- The price includes: guided visit to the wine farm, tasting of 3 wines and 1 grappa with snacks.