Visit the Portofino coast with your private boat: Santa Margherita, the Christ of the Abyss , Camogli.
Portofino Italian Riviera private boat tours, explore with your private boat this stunning region: swim, snorkel, enjoy and apéritif lulled by the waves.
You can choose to spend a half or a full day by boat, selecting the size and the type of boat that fits your tastes or the number of people you are.
In a half day Portofino boat tour you’ll be able to ride around the promontory of Portofino, get off in San Fruttuoso, see the Chryst of the Abyss and maybe get off also in Santa Margherita for a walk.
In a full day private Portofino boat tour, you will have enough time to include the visit of Camogli a charming town located on the other side of the Portofino cape. I definitely will have time to get off for lunch in lovely coves, where are located excellent restaurants. Absolutely unmissable is a swim or some snorkeling in these crystal clear waters, or just take a walk in one of the little towns crowning the Tigullio Gulf.
Cinque Terre. In a full day tour, you can even choose to reach the Cinque Terre by private boat from Portofino. Remember that not all the boats are enough big to do that ride that takes approx 3 hours round trip. Remember also that 5 Terre are a National Park, that’s why boats from outside are subjected to some restrictions for docking in the villages.
Sunset tours. On request, we can organize an “Apéritif in Sunset” private boat tours.
- Type of boat: on each picture, there is the number of passengers advised for staying comfy.
- Departures: from Portofino. Pickup service in other villages on request.
- Duration: half days 3,5/4 hrs. Full days 7 hrs.
- What is usually included: English-speaking skipper, fuel, snacks and beverages, towels, snorkeling equipment. For further ancillary services, ask specifically about a certain boat.
Optional: tourist guide service, lunch aboard or in restaurant, private car transfer, tips and extras.
- Activity Level: on bigger boats it’s easier to get on and off, on smaller ones you need a bit of agility to hop on and off.
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes, swimsuit and towel, sunglasses, hat/cap, sunscreen.