Portofino Private tour with personal driver of Santa Margherita, Camogli, Chiavari.
The coastal towns of the Italian Riviera offer a wide variety of landscapes, colors and flavors. Each one is different from the others and definitely worth visiting during a private tour of Portofino and Riviera.
- Portofino is considered the gem of the Italian Riviera, elegant and stylish offers always a nice atmosphere, good restaurants and high-end shops.
Other towns are located around the area so-called Tigullio Gulf. They are equally interesting to visit for several reasons:
Chiavari (the least touristy town) for its colorful food market and the lovely porticoes;
- Camogli for the outstanding “Palazzata” facing the sea and the lively marina;
- Santa Margherita for its Baroque church and fashionable walkway by the sea.
According to the time availability and the departure place, it will be possible to visit all of them or (as we advise) take it easy and visit only some of them and have a good meal.
- Private tour of Portofino some other towns of the Riviera: Camogli, Santa Margherita, Chiavari.
- Private English-speaking driver with comfortable A/C car/minivan.
- Take your time to explore the towns at your own pace.
- Possibility of a public/private boat ride between Santa Margherita and Portofino
- Free time for enjoying the local flavors.
This is a sample itinerary that can be customized according to your wishes, place of departure and time availability.
Meet your driver and be ready to depart to Camogli, a charming coastal town on the Italian Riviera. Take a walk along the seafront promenade enjoying the breeze and the slow pace atmosphere of this typical Ligurian fishing town and taste some authentic local cheese focaccia.
Then continue to Chiavari, a less touristy destination where experience the real life of the locals, here you will have some free time to explore the colorful food market and stroll the ancient porticos.
For lunch, you will have farinata (a typical Ligurian dish prepared with chickpea flour), pasta with fresh pesto sauce and of course dessert.
It’s now time for the smart Portofino, set in a natural cove surrounded by green hills dotted with olive groves. The town is very popular also among the VIPs as you can see from the yachts lined up in the harbor and the chic boutiques and restaurants on the waterfront, but it is nevertheless a must-see in the Riviera.
The last stop is Santa Margherita, another charming fishing harbor, where you can have a walk along the promenade lined with palm trees and have a refreshing ice-cream before heading back to the ship.
*** Drivers are fully authorized in accordance with the Italian law.
Price per person € 195,00 calculated on a base of 4 participants.
If your party is smaller or bigger, we will send you a customized quotation.
- Private tour
- Minimum #1 maximum #7 participants. If you have a bigger party we will arrange for you a bespoke program.
- Round trip transportation with A/C comfortable minivan
- Professional English speaking driver-guide. He provides in depth information about the area, advises about restaurants or shopping.
- Light lunch (farinata or cheese focaccia, pasta, dessert, water, wine).
- Tourist guide
- Other extras not listed above
- Tips (optional)
- Meeting point: your accommodation in Portofino. Other pick up place on request.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Activity Level: light. No special skills are required, and even people without a fitness base will enjoy these trips. The guided walks take place mostly on flat or slightly sloping surfaces, with a possibility of few steps to climb.
- If there are low mobility people, or with certain disabilities or needing to move with the wheelchair, please inform us, we will design a tour fitting your needs.
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes, sunglasses, hat/cap, sunscreen