Private tour of 5 Terre UNESCO site, departure from Florence with personal driver-guide and private boat.
The itinerary is suitable for those who stay in Florence and northern Tuscany (Lucca, Pisa, Siena and surroundings). This tour fits all those who desire to experience 5 Terre with no rush and possibly beating the crowd. Explore this marvelous UNESCO site and enjoy the Cinque Terre in three different ways: on foot by walking in the villages, by boat riding along the stunning coast of 5 Terre and by car admiring the breathtaking views from the panoramic road.
- Private tour of Manarola, Vernazza, Corniglia.
- Visit the best of 5 Terre UNESCO site on foot, by private boat and by car.
- Explore the hidden corners of the villages.
- Private boat tour to admire the magnificent views of the coast.
- Breathtaking views traveling on the panoramic road.
- Free time for enjoying the local flavors.
Meet your private driver-guide in Florence (or at your accommodation in the surroundings) and travel as far as Manarola, one of the most charming villages of the five. Once arrived your driver will escort you to explore the village, maybe walking in the vineyards and learn more about the wine growing or just walking in the backstreets.
At he end of the walk, arrive at the marina, have some free time to eventually take the classic picture of the village from the cliffs. Afterwards meet the skipper and with your private boat ride along the coast to admire those daring tiny villages hanging on the cliffs and surrounded by vineyards, terraces and olive groves.
After approximately one hour get off in Vernazza here have time on your own for lunch to experience the local flavors like pasta al pesto, pansotti with walnut sauce, local anchovies, stuffed mussels, all accompanied with the 5 Terre white wine.
In the afternoon meet the driver-guide and travel along the panoramic road to Corniglia, the smallest of the five towns, here the atmosphere is always pleasant and nice, take your time for a good gelato then head back to Florence.
Price per person € 195,00 calculated on a base of 5 participants.
If your party is smaller or bigger, we will send you a customized quotation.
- Private tour
- Minimum #1 maximum #8 participants. If you have a bigger party we will arrange for you a bespoke program.
- Round trip transportation with A/C comfortable minivan
- Professional English speaking driver-guide. He provides in depth information about the area, advises about restaurants or shopping and assists for meeting the private boat.
- One hours private boat tour along the coast (weather and sea permitting).
- Cinque Terre glass of wine.
- Scroll down the page for seeing the type of boat we use.
- Tourist guide
- Other extras not listed above
- Tips (optional)
- Meeting point: your accommodation in Florence. Other pick up place on request.
- Duration: 11 hours
- Possibility to include Pisa on the way back with a little extra.
- Activity Level: moderate. The walking tours involve some up/down hill walking, climb 3-4 flights of stairs in necessary, step on and off of big/small boats and trains if needed
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for people with wheelchair or reduced mobility. In this case let us know your needs, we will design a lighter version of the tour.
- In case of rough sea or inclement weather, the boat ride could be canceled. In that case the tour takes place entirely by van or train.
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes, sunglasses, hat/cap, sunscreen
- The boat tour is available from Easter to All Saints. From November to March the tour takes place by minivan/train.
Need more customization?
Send us your requests!
Are you a larger group?
Wish to modify the itinerary?
Wish to add or cut some stages?
Need car/coach transfers?
Wish to have more rest days?